Friday, September 5, 2014

More than one fold - FFFC #122

Good morning my fabulous friends! I hope everyone is doing great. I am trying to keep myself busy and I am doing such a good job, I am still giving the final touches to my daugther's apartment, I want to create something special for her that has my signature, so I am trying, and let me repeat, trying to build an end table using palletes. I will let you know how that goes...LOL.
 
Well, Friday is finally here! YAY! I don't know why I like Friday so much. Perhaps, because the weekend is almost here or could it be because there is a new challenge at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenges. The theme for this fortnight is More that one fold and it is hosted by the talented Yvonne. Our fabulous sponsor is Marianne Designs. I looove this challenge because it make us use our creativity and the finals proyects are always so gorgeous. So don't wait a minute and join us with one of those gorgeous creations.  Here is what I created for you, I have to warn you, I tried to include as much details as possible, so it has a lot of pictures and I mean a lot!! Enjoy!
 
Front view:


Inside:





 

View from the top:
My card ingredients are:
Image: Magnolia's Tilda with Chanel the Puppy, Tilda with Dexter the Dragon, Tilda with Millie the Mouse
Markers: Copics
Dies and Punches: Doohickeys Doily Flower, Vintage Tag and View Master, La La Land Filigree Corner, Martha Stewart Doily Lace punch, Spellbinders Scalloped Circles
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Ribbons and gems are from my stash
 
One last look at the card:
 
I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Magnolia-Licious Tuesday Challenge - Frilly, lacey & feminine
Marvelous Magnolia - #75 Anything goes
Tilda's Town - #119 Add a creative fold or tag
Magnolia Down Under - #243 Your favourite Magnolia stamp
Lovely hÄnglar and sweet Magnolia - #101 Favourite colour combo (Pink/White)
Marker Pop - #51 Anything goes
7 Kids College Fund - #107 Anything goes with optional twist of die-alicious
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Fancy Fold
Copic Marker España - Anything Goes
Loves Rubberstamps - #119 Anything goes
Stampart Papel - #14 Anything goes with flowers (Dilo con flores)
The Cutie Pie - #77 Two's company
Hugs, Ivonne

35 comments:

  1. WOW! What a beautiful creation! Your coloring and design are exquisite! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘FANCY FOLD’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very intricate card, beautifully put together and so many sweet Tilda. Love it.
    Hugs
    Suzi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uauuu,what a beautiful card.Amazing.I love this image and colours.
    Hugs,Urška

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am absolutely blown away by this GORGEOUS creation!!!! Absolutely stunning! Thank you so much for sharing your masterpiece with us at Tilda's Town! Good luck!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, what a card, Ivonne. Love all the folds. Fantastic details and adorable Magnolias. Thank you for sharing it with us at Magnolia-licious.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just gorgeous, inside & out, love it. Thank you very much for playing along with us at TILDA'S TOWN this week & the very best of luck. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spectacular card!!!
    LOVE all the folds and all the Tilda's you've used. They are coloured most beautifully!
    Can you tell us where the tutorial is for this card?
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous creation. Love all the folds and pages are beautifully decorated. Thanks for playing along with the Sisterhood's "Fancy Fold" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Muy bello, todos sus detalles y combinación son perfectos!!! Gracias por participar en Retarte Dilo con Flores de stampartpapel

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning, stunning, stunning. Thank for joining us over at Loves Rubberstamps. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good Morning Ivonne!
    I totally agree with you - Fridays are the best day of the week :)
    Absoultely stunning folded card! Wow! So much attention to details, lovely wellcolored images and I love the colors you have used!
    I wish you a lovely weekend!
    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous Ivonne! Love your Tilda coloring and designing for your card today! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town Challenges! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Muy tierna tu tarjeta, el diseño con todos los detalles encatadora. Gracias por participar con nosotras en Retarte Dilo con Flores de stampartpapel

    Mis Cinco Amores SCrap

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW, WOW and WOW again Ivonne...this is GORGEOUS!!! LOVE your Tildas and your card design is FABULOUS!!! You can never have too many pics when a project is this wonderful...I was sad when they were finished...LOL!!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh this is beautiful! I love all the pages! Great card! Nancee :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is stunning, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie's. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is fabulous Ivonne. I love this style of card you make, and you do it so well. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very pretty, your coloring is beautiful! I love how you embellished your project, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi sweetie...would you be interested in being a Marvelous Magnolia DT member? If so please email me asap at FashionistaChallenge@gmail.com

    Rina

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, this is so adorable. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! Super Hermosa!!!!!!!!! Totalmente inspiradora! Me encanto por donde la mire! Gracias por participar con nosotras en StampartPapel!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is a labor of love. Beautiful!
    Caryl

    ReplyDelete
  24. WOW, WOW, WOW, this is AMAZING!! I love everything about it!! It's fabulous!! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com! Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh Ivonne, I love love love this. It's simply fabulous! Terrific design. I love the multi-fold feature. You nailed it on the head with the challenge. The papers are gorgeous--I love the colour scheme. Awesome colouring of the Magnolia images as usual.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh my goodness.... this is AMAZING! Beautiful, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Utterly amazing! It is full of surprises and beautifully done! I love, love, love all the folds you created. Your coloring is fabulous and your design elements are quite exquisite! Thanks for joining in the Challenge this month at Magnolia-licious™ Challenge Blog.
    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  28. A beautiful card, inside and out! Thank you for joining us at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is just gorgeous, I love the card fold and all your beautifully coloured tildas, very pretty card Ivonne, thanks so much for joining in our challenge at Magnolialicious this time
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  30. WOW, IVONNE! You always amaze me with your GORGEOUS creations! Just look at all of those beautiful folds! Your colouring is always so beautiful as well! This very special card will certainly warm somebody's heart! It's always a
    real treat to visit your blog, Ivonne! Good luck with the table that you are working on for your daughter! I know that you can do it! Big warm hugs and smiles, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh my!!! Keeps opening to more and more cuteness!!! Adorable project and so well done!!! Thank you for joining the Magnolia-licious challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Magnific Magnolia card/mini. Thanks for share your work onto Copic Spain blog; good luck with the draw. Elena F. Dt.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Congratulations! You won Top 3 at Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog. Stop by and grab the Top 3 Badge for your sidebar!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  34. Omg, but this card is a little masterpiece! I image you worked lot of time on it! Really gorgeous♥

    Thanks for your lovely comments, lots of hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I am in awe of this type of card, as you know, how on earth do you get your card to lay so flat. Mine don't lay like that! Just love eveything about it. Judy x

    ReplyDelete