Saturday, October 29, 2011

Thinking in Pink...

When I think in pink, I think of something delicate, something beautiful, something fragile.  When I think in pink, I think of my mother, my daughter, my sister and my female friends.  When I think in pink, I think of women, delicate, beautiful and fragile, but also powerful, passionate and determined.  Here is my PINK card, celebrating all of us, powerful, passionate and determined women.

Take a look at Tilda:

 Inside the card:


The card was created using Magnolia's Wrapped Tilda.  Colored with Copics Sketch Markers.  Embellished with ribbons, K&Company Accents Superposes and Stickles.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card in pink!
    Thanks for joining us at Hanna and friends this week,hope to see you again.
    Dodici
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous PINK card and sentiment. Thanks for joining us at southern Girls.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this is adorable and absolutely gorgeous, so pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our anything goes challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I love the shape, simple but it makes all the difference!

    Thanks for joining us at Hanna & Friends this week :o)

    Hugs,
    Heike

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty in pink! Thank you for joining our anything goes challenge this week at Charisma!
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful post and wonderful card! I love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Magnolia-licious and hope you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!
    Auw, this is simply adorable! Love your soft colouring and smashing shape :)

    Thank you so much for joining us at LD Challenges this fortnight. Welcome back!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete