Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sensational Blog Hop @ Loves Rubberstamps

Good morning everyone and Happy Sunday!! It is time for another Loves Rubberstamps Sensational Sunday Blog Hop! My fabulous team mates have created some gorgeous projects for your  inspiration. Make sure you check out each link and leave a comment. If you get lost along the way, each stop will have a full list of links. One of the Design Team posts is the hop's Sensational Sunday Sweet Spot and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to win a $10 Loves Rubberstamps store gift certificate. So, all you have to do is hop along, take a look at all the fabulous creations and leave a little love for the Designers! You have until Saturday, May 4, at 8pm CST. Have fun and enjoy the hop! 
 
If you've arrived here from Marcy's blog you are right on track! If not, I have posted the whole blog hop list below, just in case you get lost along the way!
 
And now, take a look at my card:
Front:
View from both sides:
Closer look at the image:
Details of the fence:
View from the top:
My card ingredients are:
Image: Magnolia - Tilda with Daisy
 
Thank you so much for playing along in our hop today! Be sure to stop back by the Loves Rubberstamps Inspiration Blog and let us know what you thought! We'll love to hear from you!
 
In case you got lost, here is this week's roster:
Laura - Loves Rubberstamps Inspiration Blog
Ivonne (that's me)

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Tilda's Town - #50 May Day and Flowers
Totally Tilda - #70 Heat Embossing
Hiding in my Craft Room - Mother's Day!
Totally Gorjuss - #181 Ribbons and Pearls
Fairy Tale - #66 A very special occasion
Stampin' for the Weekend - Die cuts and/or punches
Crafty Ribbons - #44 Anything Goes with Ribbon
DL.Art - #108 Mother's Day
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Hugs, Ivonne

28 comments:

  1. Gorgeous,
    love your card and little scene,
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is stunning! and your colouring is jaw-droppingly amazing !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, fabulous colors and details. Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town for our challenge
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Ivonne. That Tilda is so sweet and I love that cute fence with the lovely little flowers. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful -- I don't know how you get it so it is framed but I sure would like to learn. Your colors are so very pretty. This is truly a spectacular card and I love every thing about it!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandy! Here s the tutorial I used to create the frame card: http://stempeleinmaleins.blogspot.com/2010/10/rahmenkarte-frame-card.html

      Thanks for your lovely comments. Hugs, Ivonne

      Delete
  6. Such a special card, Ivonne! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card, love it!! Tilda is so cute and love your coloring..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card
    Thanks for joining our challenge at craftyribbons
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful job I love what you did around the edge of the inside of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooo is that Frantage I see? I am really falling in love with the look of that stuff. Gorgeous card Ivonne. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tracy! Yes, It is Frantage, my first time playing with it and I looove it! Hugs, Ivonne

      Delete
  11. This is so sweet. I love the image, the fence with the pretty flowers in front of it and all the colors you chose to use. This is really an awesome mothers day card and the sentiment brought tears to my eyes ( I just spoke to my mom on the phone) maybe that its why
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #108 Mother’s Day challenge, Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ps I just became a follower I hope you will follow me to.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful! Love how you put your sentiment framed in the middle. Beautiful coloring on your sweet Tilda! Gorgeous work!:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful frame card, Ivonne. Love this Tilda image--beautifully coloured. Wonderful scene you've created with the fence and flower bed. Super job on the heat embossing. Beautiful sentiment--I love it!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Ivonne;

    Great embossing there and your card is really outstanding! I hope ou don't mind I keep the picture for inspiration - I have recently bought this kind of thick embossing powder you see.

    Thanks for participating with us this time and welcome back!!

    La Vikinga / Crafty Ribbons

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such lovely coloring! And what a lovely sentiment and so true!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Morning sweetie, this is just gorgeous I love your creations, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  18. AWE love your creation!!! it is Gorgeous!! Fabulous work!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! I love stopping by here! You always do amazing work! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a lovely idea and such a sweet little verse too. Love the frantage. Thanks for sharing it with us at Totally Tilda this time.
    hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Super card Ivonne, Thank you for joining us at Tilda's Town, May Day Flowers challenge. Good luck in the draw
    Hugs Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such an adorable card, love the image and the fence you have used!!
    Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very nice, the fence is so cute with the little flowers. Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is GORGEOUS! Your talent is amazing! I love the frantage and the colors you chose. Your coloring of your images are always so stunning! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Stampin for the Weekend and good luck!

    ReplyDelete