Monday, September 10, 2012

Back to School...It's Time for Learning

Hello ladies! I hope you are all doing great.  Today I have a very special card.  About mid July, my daughter, challenged us to create a Back to School card.  She provided us the challenge rules, the sketch and MORE rules. She wanted us to make something special because she is a senior and this will be her last year at school, next year she'll be going to college...OMG!!And because life can sometimes get so complicated, she has had to change the challenge due date a few times.  I was finally able to finish my card this past weekend, so here it is.  I hope you enjoy it!
Front:
 
 

 
  Inside:
 
Front details:
 
 
Inside Details:
 


One last look at the front of the card:
 
For this card, I used Tilda writing diary, Patch Tilda, Chess Tilda, School Desk and Old Swedish Chair stamps.  I colored the stamps with Copics.  The papers are from Nitwit Live and Learn Collection.
 
I am entering my card in the following challenges:
 
Di's Digi Designs - Back to School
The Cutie Pie - Challenge #26 No Flowers
Challenges 4 Everyone - Challenge #2 Anything Goes
The Order of Opus Gluei - Challenge #139 See you in September
Scrappy Frogs - Back to School
The Squirrel and the Fox - Anything Goes
One Stop Craft Challenge - No Floral Embellishments
 
Hugs, Ivonne
 

24 comments:

  1. Precious Ivonne! She is going to flip over this! All those cute little Tilda students and some awesome backgrounds for them. You did good--REAL good! :-) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous cards, imagine a classful of cute wee Tilda's! thank you for joining in with the cutie pies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and lovely work. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie challenge. Good Luck Cheers Sue and Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! A great design and I love all the details you've added.

    Thanks for joining us at The Squirrel and the Fox.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wauh what a nice card thanks for joining us at Stamps & fun =creativity

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great card! I love it! : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card and design. Your Tildas are adorable.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ivonne, fabulous gate-fold card. Love the design. Beautiful colouring of the multiple Tilda's--love those folds. Your DP's are perfect for the theme. Terrific job in putting this card together. I love it!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is wonderful, I love your little School house, very clever
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow... never seen this Tilda before! Absolutely adorable card!

    Thanks for joining us at Dis' this challenge!

    Rina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, I love the design and how you kept the school theme going. The accents are really cute especially the roof.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am insane for your papers! They are perfection! Love your design too!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW, this is a fabulous card. Great design and image.
    Thanks for joining us at the Belli Challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow, this is stunning Yvonne.. love your card and layout...
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is awesome! I love all the images and embellishments you used to create your card.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow Ivonne! I dont think she expected it to be as brilliant as this even if the rules were quite specific! lol :)

    Stunning creation, its utterly fabulous hun!

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a wonderful card - there is a lot of love and work in it and it shows! The touches of the roof, the beautifully colored Tildas, they all come together to make a really terrific card! What a lovely keepsake for a scrapbook.

    Thank you so much for playing with us at Opus Gluei! This is perfect for our theme.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fun and perfect shape for this school theme card. Cute Tilda project :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card. So creative design. I have worked for the Plastic Cards Printing and designing company and this design inspire me so much. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. How bright and colorful just the way I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wonderful, you have done one spectacular job with this beauty!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super cute Ivonne and so charming! I always loved school and I think you did too! well grade school anyway! lol
    So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh, I love how bright and cheery this is! The design is so delightful. What a great card!

    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete